resource family recruitment opportunities available
SPACE IS LIMITED
Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
The California Department of Social Services has partnered with Daley Solutions to provide free digital foster parent recruitment services to County Child Welfare, Probation, and Foster Family Agencies.
The goal of this effort is to find homes for young people whose circumstances have made it challenging to find a suitable home. The effort involves running micro-targeted advertising on social media to customized audiences, while not compromising confidentiality. This program is open to both county and partner agencies. Interested organizations should identify a youth or a particular population of youth (such as probation, CSEC, ISFC, TFC) and submit the application. By completing the application form, agencies are agreeing to the criteria outlined below.
HOW IT WORKS
In order to participate, the county or partner agency must agree to:
- Identify primary contacts to regularly communicate with CDSS and Daley Solutions.
- Primary contact will participate in a virtual orientation to ensure understanding of the process and proper use of FINE PEOPLE, a customized tracking software.
- Commit to immediate engagement and follow through with individuals who have expressed interest in fostering the youth and becoming resource families.
- Use FINE PEOPLE to provide regular updates to CDSS and Daley Solutions about the status of inquiries.
- Have a plan to handle inquiries from those who seek resource family approval for children other than the ones being advertised.
- Additional information may be requested by CDSS at any time.